We are following the recommendations of major public health agencies to encourage all members and staff to regularly wash their hands using water and soap which is available in
each of our bathrooms and kitchen, along with paper towels for disposable hand drying. We are also taking necessary precautions with an hourly disinfecting and sanitizing schedule utilizing
industrial grade cleaners on all surfaces, handles, common spaces and equipment.
WELCOME BACK MEMBERS!
Please be advised that all of our members will be screened prior to entering the building.
Do you have fever, chills, shortness of breath, sore throat, painful swallowing or running nose, loss of smell, headaches, muscle aches, fatigue or loss of appetite?
Are you or anyone you are living with sick, self-isolating or quarantined?
If anyone answers YES to the questions above, they will not be permitted to enter the facility.
New Club hours:
Monday – Friday 5:00AM – 8:00PM
Saturday – Saturday: 8:00AM – 5:00PM
*All members are required to scan in. If you fail to bring your scan card; you will not be allowed access*
*All members are required to put their weights away*
*Moving of any benches and/or equipment is strictly prohibited*
1. There is a maximum of 35 members allowed in the building at one time.
2. Members must book their one hour time slot at the top of the hour before showing up to the club. To book please call.
3. All members must maintain a 6 foot distance at all times.
4. Must sanitize your hands before and after your workout.
5. Members are required to sanitize equipment before and after your workout.
6. It is *mandatory* to bring in your own sweat towel.
7. No gym bags, outside clothes or shoes are allowed in the club. Member must show up ready to workout before stepping onto the floor.
8. No shower or locker access.
9. No buddy training or spotting to abide by the 6 foot rule.
10. No setting up multiple stations (super-sets). Each member is only allowed to use one piece of equipment at a time.
11. No access through our back doors. All members must ENTER and EXIT through the front door.
12. No use of chalk.
13. No water fountain access.
14. No tank tops.
Failure to abide by the above policies will result in a suspension or termination of your membership.
SPORT PERFORMANCE ACADEMY
#208 – 15110 54A Avenue
Surrey, BC V3S 5X7
Monday – Thursday: 5:00AM – 11:00PM
Friday: 5:00AM – 10:00PM
Saturday: 7:00AM – 7:00PM
Sunday: 7:00AM – 6:00PM